11/12/2011

生日快樂

To Joanne,

Happy Birthday!! So sorry that I never got a chance to give you a call. Hope you are doing well over there. It is really nice to meet you :)))

=

We first met at the TA training workshop in 2008, the year that we first enrolled. She really doesn't like CA, where the four seasons seem to be the same one. Maybe that is because she just relocated from Michigan by the time, or maybe its because her boy friend suicided couple month ago. She quickly choose to disappear from the world at the end of that Fall. I still remember that she told me to go to her whenever I need a favor while hearing the sudden lose of her. When telling me so she gave a prompt call to me, so she could be sure that I got her number. So sorry that I never called her back.

Couple days after her death came her birthday. Facebook has a really sweet but sometime bitter function, which reminds people the birthdays of friends, no matter those friends are still live or not. Every year since then, Facebook app reminds me of Joanne's birthday. First year without her, I was so down. I just could not realize   why we need to lose such a nice girl?! I cried, got gloomy, lost some hope, directions ,and the most of all, a precious friend. I would give you a call, if there is another chance. But, there won't be any. This year, I just gotta learn to look up and to cherish every single simple bless in our live. I really really want all my friends and I will be doing super well no matter how bad the situation is. May God be with us :)

Happy Birthday Joanne. And thanks for reminding me to be humble!   



沒有留言:

張貼留言

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Get yours at bighugelabs.com/flickr